- This event has passed.
R3V Collective Impact Meeting Week 12 2022 – Community Develop Block Grants – Disaster Recovery
March 23 @ 15:30 - 17:00
If you missed the meeting, you can find the recording and related materials here.
Please join us for our collective impact meeting in which we will discuss how we can prepare our organizations for the huge CDBG-DR grant opportunities coming up.
We meet in this Zoom room: https://sou.zoom.us/j/3739850879
Invited Panelists (bold are confirmed)
- Alex Campbell, OHCS
- Larry Florin, Burbank Housing
- Jennifer Gray Thompson, After the Fire
- Margaret Van Vliet, Trillium Advisors, Sonoma and Oregon
- Ellie Holty, LTRG and Zone Captains
- CDBG – Disaster Recovery/Mitigation Grant Program Overview (20 minutes)
- Alex Campbell
- Lessons learned from Disaster Recovery Grant programs in earlier disasters?
- How can the community prepare itself for these grant opportunities?
- Almeda Fire needs assessment findings
- Ellie Holty