Underlying Assumptions & Practices:
- The disasters of 2020 can inspire us to create better and bolder solutions, not just incremental moves towards better rebuilding.
- Our challenges can help us build resilience and create more inclusive and equitable systems of care and development.
- Recognition that all people across all sectors and communities must work together to lift ourselves and each other up after the disasters.
- People in leadership and support roles reflect the full diversity of our community.
- Because equity, inclusiveness and diversity improves the quality of ideas and life for everyone, bringing in underrepresented voices makes for a more robust and resilient community.
- A full range of housing options will require active public/private collaboration.
- Reimagine & Rebuild better affordable workforce & low income housing that provides an array of options to build family stability.
- Build a more equitable and inclusive community recognizing the diversity of backgrounds & perspectives.
- Reimagine & Recover the regional economy post COVID & Fire Disasters in a way that we have a valley that works for everyone. Reimagine & Rebuild local and regional businesses post COVID & Fire disasters
- Reimagine & Rebuild resilient public infrastructure. Climate change & environment are included in how we forward Resilience.
- Reimagine & Rebuild the education pathways preK-16.