R3V has been honored to help facilitate a conversation among community partners seeking to expand opportunities for Spanish-speaking adults to gain basic literacy and numeracy skills to improve their work prospects.
The goal is to create a feeder system to expansion of Head Start’s LISTO family literacy program.
- LISTO program of Head Start
- Rogue Community College
- Southern Oregon University
- Jackson County Library Services
- Reimagine And Rebuild Rogue Valley
Video courtesy of LISTO
- Create a structure to allow interested students to connect with local tutors in an accessible, engaging, and encouraging way.
- Collect a list of resources for students and tutors in their first steps towards greater literacy
- Support the expansion of LISTO’s INEA primary and secondary education offerings to meet current need